Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ioco Ghost Town Day


Drove to Matt's this morning and was congratulating myself on the quick route when I was stopped at Ioco Road from 10 to 10:30 while the Motorcycle Christmas Toy Run was allowed by.  They were allowed to ride in pairs, very slowly and some without helmets.  I'm sure the bus behind me was as thrilled as I was.


We all went to Ioco Ghost Town Day at the old Ioco Townsite.  The perfect small town event.  I bought jam, apples and Girl Guide cookies.  Matt boought an apple tree and a couple of blueberry bushes for his patio from Derry's Orchard & Nursery.




Went to Coquitlam Centre with Matt and I actually found a couple of things I wanted (bag & fountain pen) while he shopped.


Shopped at Thrifty's on the way home.  Found a cache by an old church in Port Moody.


All in all, a perfect day!







 

No comments: