Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm awake!

Blood test was 7:45 this morning.  Hard to get up that early!  Went to Mae's for breakfast and then to Fairmont Medical to see my oncologist.  The lot was full so I parked next door at Willow.  Had trouble with the ticket machine and just left it.  Needless to say, I had a $75 ticket ($45 if paid in 7 days).  I called the number on the ticket and explained just what had gone wrong.  The machine did keep $3.50 of my money.  The man was quite polite and finally said all was forgiven.  I hadn't even asked for that!

Dr. Gelmon says my tests show I'm holding my own.  The thyroid markers are actually normal so I have to watch now for an overactive thyroid as I keep on the pills.

Stopped at London Drugs and Safeway and then home to fall asleep!

No comments: