Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Realized I had a cache starting with each letter of the alphabet and could log one called ABC.  Found it near Guilford and also picked up an easy one in New West on my way.  This let me log my 2-cache-day in the Baker's Dozen.

Stopped at Chapters and had lunch at Mr. Mike's - 1st time in 30 years!  Met Matt & Andy as they came back from the kids' swimming lessons.  Gave them my Halloween stuff that I decorated my desk at school with.  Cleaning out the cupboards!  Sadie's no dummy.  She asked for a glass of milk and permission to go for a nap.  This is a kid who knows how to get ready for Halloween!

Picked up groceries at Thrifty's and headed home down the Barnett Highway.  What a beautiful drive at this time of year.  There were hundreds of kids Trick or Treating in the stores on Hastings in Burnaby.

Sure has been quiet around here this year.  Hardly any fireworks.

No comments: