Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weird Day

I had my day all plotted out and the fickle finger flicked the clock hands.

I was to start at physio at 11:30 and then meet Matt at 12:45 for The Watchmen and finish with dinner with friends.

A Vancouver Courier photographer called at 9:20 and asked to meet me at Carleton to take my photo for a story on the fire-damaged heritage building. I made it by 9:50 and he took a lot of photos. This made me 5 minutes late for physio - not bad I thought.

Matt called to say the movie time was changed to 12 today and that killed that plan. We met at Las Magaritas for lunch instead. Used another Entertainment Book coupon. I am doing much better with this one.

Home to find the dinner was changed to tomorrow and then finally cancelled. Stayed in for the rest of the day - it seemed safest!

No comments: