Saturday, March 7, 2009

IWD Dinner

Picked up Nancy this morning and we found It's Chilly in Mole Hill. I missed it the first time but the lightbulb went on later in the day. It was right where I thought it would be. We then had Chicken Souvlaki at Characters Taverna at Davie and Thurlow.

I drove to my car place in Richmond to order 2 screws needed to reattach my visor. It just came off the other day. Now the sun is shining, I need it!

Home for a bit to read the papers and then I went to Burnaby South Secondary for a joint VESTA/Burnaby Teachers' Associaiton International Women's Day dinner. We had speakers from and donated our profits to C.A.L.M. (Community Advocates for Little Mountain) and the Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre. The food was from the catering students and the entertainment was by the Solidarity Notes Labour Choir.


No comments: