Saturday, March 7, 2009

Snow coming tonight?

Stayed up late writing an article on Geocaching that I have submitted to Postscript, the Retired Teachers' Journal - see if they like it. Also sent a complaint to the RTA about our crappy Extended Health coverage. I get a cap of $600/year for physio and massage combined but only get $10 per visit.

Hard getting up this morning. I finally made it at 10:00. Took ages to get through the Sun and Globe & Mail (online). Watched some taped TV and started reading The Book of Negroes, winner of Canada Reads!

Met Moira and Philomena at the White Spot for dinner (turkey). Stopped at Safeway for salad and fruit. Love shopping late at night. I am still trying to eat like I was taught at my retreat. I have had breakfast most mornings since returning.

No comments: