Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Letter re Kari Simpson

A letter I wrote a while ago was printed in the Sun today

Activist's sexual education complaint misuses human rights
tribunal


If the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal accepts Kari Simpson's complaint that the B.C. Teachers' Federation continues "to discriminate against students by adhering to a policy that is opposed to therapies aimed at changing the sexual orientation of lesbian, gay or bisexual students," then tribunal members should be charged under the Criminal Code with publicly and willfully inciting hatred against homosexuals. The law is very clear on this point and Simpson shouldn't be able to spread her personal feelings by misusing this public body.

You can read more at the Report Card.

What is equally scary is that 2 men from a group she is connected with, Focus on the Family, have just been appointed as Harper's advisors.

Finally found Cache at Fraser Lands Park this morning after a helpful hint from Lori. I saw it as soon as I arrived at the right tree. Why didn't I see it the other times I looked around that same tree?


Geocaching


Mel came to clean so I got a lot of paperwork done while she worked.

No comments: