Sunday, July 6, 2008

Reunion - Day Two

I found out that I can return my broken Memorex radio/cassette/record player/CD burner that doesn't work. Even if it wasn't broken, it didn't impress me. At least the Bay - Shop at Home was good about it and will pay the postage.

I went to COSTCO and bought the
ION USB Turntable Moira told me about.

London Drugs next & I stopped on Steveston Hwy for fresh peas and strawberries.

I was really sore by the time I got home. My hip, knees, shoulder, ribs... have been unhappy the last few days. I blame arthritis but Patience says it is old age. She is now the family matriarch so I guess I have to believe her. Matt is coming to carry the broken system to the post office for me - it weights 16.5 kg! At least the Bay will pay the return postage.

Pru had a birthday party for herself tonight. Most of the family was there, including Matt. Good wine, good food and good company.

Thomas Family Reunion - Saturday

No comments: