Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bigfoot

Decided not to join the family at the Aquarium as my foot was still a bit swollen this morning. I called my clinical trial nurse and she arranged for me to see my oncologist today.

Went for my CT Scan at 13:30. The tubing came apart so I was showered with the contrast dye. It went in my eye but didn't bother it. I was just sticky!

Saw Karen and she is concerned that I might have a blood clot or it could be a lymph node in my groin. She booked an emergency ultrasound for 16:15 tomorrow afternoon at the Cancer Agency.

Mae came to meet me and took me out for a latte & to shop at London Drugs. I drove her home & then stopped at the liquor store for dinner wine. Had to have a shower to wash off the sticky stuff!

Picked up Jesse & Pru and we went to Chris's for dinner with several of his friends. We have really lucked out with the weather this week.

Family Reunion - Wednesday

My ankle is a bit swollen again tonight and hurts. I am just going to put it up with an icepack.

No comments: