Friday, July 11, 2008

Music system gone!

Matt came this morning and we repacked the broken Memorex system to ship back to the Bay. I could never have carried it down the stairs.

I'll never buy anything mailorder from the Bay again. We couldn't just take it to the store, like COSTCO lets you, but had to actually mail it. They say they'll repay the $30 shipping cost.

Matt helped set up my new record player but I needed to go to Circuit City for an adapter as I didn't have enough USB ports. They are selling the same record player so it must be a good make.

Took groceries to Pru and Jesse made us crepes with an amazing raspberry sauce made from the fresh berries I'd brought.

Spent the afternoon reading the paper and The Man Who Loved China - an amazing book by Simon Winchester, one of my favourite non-fiction authors. Kept my leg elevated so the ankle didn't swell too much today.

No comments: