Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Missions accomplished

Had a list and did it all!  Started with a stop at Cobb's in Richmond Centre for tonight's treats.  Parked in a handicapped spot right by the door.  I then went to Richmond Country Farms and found local cranberries and good ginger - big improvement over the poor offerings at Safeway.

Picked up my last package at TSB.  Missed Kathryn by 30 minutes.  The line snaked around inside but when I left it went right out to the road.  Timed it just right.  Filled up with gas and met Pam for a cache grab.  We weren't having much luck and had to phone Lori for some help.

Home to rest and then to Dr. Watterson, my rheumatologist.  He said the pain in my hand and wrist were osteoarthritis and wants me to wear a splint all the time.  I'll get one made on December 30th.  I'll continue the pills for the rheumatoid arthritis and see him again in May.

Home again for a couple of hours and then met Louise at the Cactus Club.  Our group met at the Cancer Agency and we all had brought treats.  

Made it home in time for the 3rd period of the hockey game.

No comments: