Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Boxing Day Week

I like listening to books on tape from the library and have been using my old iTouch.  The latest updates to the software no longer work on it.  My newer iTouch works with the new OverDrive Media Console but it doesn't work with the car radio.  Neither does my iPhone.  It is an evil plot.

Decided the solution is to buy a new radio so headed for the sales at Best Buy.  My current radio has a line into the glove box that plugs into the iTouch.  Bought a new Sony radio that has a compartment to hold the player.  It doesn't have a CD Player but I can't remember the last time I played a CD in the car.  I have to wait to get it installed (1/2 price).  The installer will call after he deals with all the Boxing Day sales.

Had to come home again as I forgot my GPS units.  Found a cache in Queensborough just as the rain began.  Three more to go!

No comments: