Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas dinner

I finally gave up waiting for the rain to stop and went out for a cache on the way to Matt's.  Lori figured out a puzzle in North Surrey and I just had to go for it to see what we missed on Thursday.  One of the best hides ever!

Then over the Port Mann to get to Matt's.  Traffic was really light but there was a lot of rain.  We had a perfect turkey dinner and the kids enjoyed the craft stuff I put together for them.  Creative duo.  Sadie played some pieces on the piano for me and then just started improvising.  Don't think she is supposed to know how to do that at 6!  Came away with leftovers and lots of treats.  Never did get to make my own shortbread this year.  Did make the cranberry sauce and kept some.  Made bread tonight so I can have it on my turkey sandwich tomorrow.

No comments: