Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ups and downs

Didn't sleep much last night. Surprised to find my GPS sync works today. The company must have been down last night.

Arrived at the Cancer Agency at 10 for blood draw. A nurse checked me in and then I was forgotten for a while someone highlighted my name as being taken care of. They realized their error and came to find me. I carried the vials of blood to the lab and one was empty! Had to go back for another stick.

Ate (after fasting all night) so I could take my pill and then went to see my doctor in Fairmont. My Bone Scan was normal except for arthritis and the CT Scan showed some improvement. The blood tests back so far were fine as well. We'll just keep doing what we are doing.

Went geocaching and found 5 in Kits and UBC.

Spent some hours entering stuff in my new GPS tonight and most of it just disappeared. Love technology! At least someone fixed my sink while I was out.

No comments: