Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's broken

One of those days where nothing works. I am going to stop now.

The kitchen sink is blocked. I tried a couple of different bottle of stuff over the last couple of days but am defeated. The handyman should come tomorrow. I keep eating out so the dishes don't pile up so fast.

Bought a new GPS for the car and now can't update waypoints in it or in the handheld or in the old one. I have done everything the website suggests and have tried it on 2 computers. Nada!

My computers seem to not like certain websites (VPL) and Explorer keeps failing. Is it a plot by Google Chrome?

Stayed in waiting for the handyman but he is now coming tomorrow while I am at the Cancer Agency. Of course!

Went out at 5 to the library and to have dinner in Steveston.

No comments: