Thursday, May 28, 2009

Plan B begins

Had lunch at the Cancer Agency and visited with Mae & Darline in between their Therapeutic Touch patients. Met with Stephanie, my trial nurse, and signed the documents to join.

I start with a fasting glucose test on Monday and a bone scan on Wednesday. There is a shortage of isotopes so she is going to see if the one I had on May 4th will be acceptable. On Friday, June 5th, I'll see Karen in the morning and start the treatments in the afternoon.

I've agreed to have the port-a-cath inserted and will have that done in Vancouver Hospital in the next couple of weeks. Too many sticks with no veins!

Found a couple of geocaches (156) in Queen Elizabeth park on the way to physio. Still working on being able to look over my left shoulder!

Stopped in for a cup of tea with Pru.

No comments: