Monday, November 17, 2008

New week, new leaders

Long day today. Have had a sore jaw for a couple of days. I think I might be grinding my teeth too much.

Took a cab to VESTA for a Status of Women meeting. Nice to see so many friends in the building. No one was there with a car so took another cab to meet Louise at the Cactus Club. So gook to eat food I didn't have to cook. Spilled my wine and they replaced it. Now my jacket & T-shirt have an interesting odour.

Walked up to the Cancer Agency for our Group meeting. One new member.

Louise took me to Oakridge for groceries. I have milk again! She carried them in for me and changed my burned out trilight.

There was a cheque today from ICBC to pay for cab rides & grocery delivery. Also an email from Crawford Adjusters asking who my lawyer was. I forwarded it to his office and he called back - who else has a lawyer who calls at 10 PM! He will send another letter to Crawford.


No comments: