Monday, November 3, 2008

Cancer appointment

Took a cab to the Cancer Agency to see my oncologist. My tumours are behaving themselves according to the CT-Scan I had on October 14th. We will continue with the Arimidex. My only complaint today was a sore neck so she gave me a refererral to a massage therapist. I want one in Oakridge I think so the cab ride will be of some use - 6 more weeks of not driving!

Met old friends Daisy and George in the waiting room and had a good visit. Sit around there long enough and I'll always see someone I know. Have to find a better place to hang out.

Took a cab to have my hair cut. It was so long that I haven't been sure if I'm having hot flashes or just becoming overheated.

The pain in the ankle has been very low the last couple of days. I've been busy on those days so I'll give it a couple of days of rest now. My neck hurt a bit yesterday and then was quite sore for a bit today.

First black president tomorrow!

No comments: