Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ultrasound

I mentioned some pain in my left calf on Thursday so today I had an ultrasound at the Cancer Agency. No long waiting lists when you have cancer!

Chris and Pru took me to The Boathouse Restaurant in Richmond for my birthday tonight. I am spreading it out! Shrimpfest is on right now and I had Wild Halibut Topped with Key Lime Tiger Shrimp and a Martini. Excellent!

We mentioned that it was my birthday and Chris's is tomorrow. We both got desserts with sparklers - we let Pru share a bit of both. Chris got the White & Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake with raspberry puree & whipped cream and mine was Mocha Ice Cream Pie with chocolate ganache sauce & maple almonds.

Chris gave me a neat book called Defining Moments in Books: The Greatest Books, Writers, Characters, Passages and Events that Shook the Literary World. I am going to be many hours enjoying it.

No comments: