Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Harrison - Day Two

It is so nice to have a couple of days here when I don't have to drive anywhere to enjoy myself.

I've been in the pool twice and will probably go in again after dark (this is why I have 3 bathing suits with me).

Breakfast is included and was a buffet. I brought crackers and oranges with me for lunch and bought some cheese yesterday. Most things in my little fridge are now frozen!

I've been for a couple of walks down the lake front. The 2nd was to go to the Black Forest Steak & Schnitzel for a scrumptious dinner. My Schnitzel had little onions & mushrooms and was actually pork medallions. I love the Warsteiner beer.

I am back in front of the fire playing Scrabulous and reading. I even wrote 2 annual reports (Web Steward & Archivist) for next week's BCTLA meeting. Who said I couldn't multi-task?

My arthritis is acting up - knees and back. Need to get back in the pool.

No comments: