Tuesday, April 8, 2008

BRCA1 and BRCA2

Today I filled out the application form for the Hereditary Cancer Program to have Genetic Testing for BRCA1 and BRCA2.

I listed 13 relatives with cancer on the Family History chart!

Roamed around with my GPS today. Visited friends at the Red Cross. I want to start volunteering in
Disaster Management again now that I have my energy back.

Had lunch at the Waffle House in New Westminster. I've heard the ads every night on the radio for months and had to find it. Pretty good waffle & excellent bacon.

Picked up my copy of The Secret Lives of Saints: Child Brides and Lost Boys in a Polygamous Mormon Sect by Daphne Bramham. Sales should soar with what is happening in Texas.

Must watch Larry King Live tonight:

A shocking look inside the Texas ranch raid! Underage girls -- forced into marriage - having babies. Hundreds of children removed.
Their secret lives revealed tonight at 9 ET.

No comments: