Thursday, April 17, 2008

Harrison - Day Three

Another lazy day. I had enough of a headache to take a Tylenol. It worked quite quickly. Today I remembered to take my pills on time. Not easy when I am out of my routine. A mark of age or a lack of estrogen (according to my nurse).

Buffet breakfast again. I had to throw out my fridge food as it was all frozen solid. It was too late to complain so I'll tell them when I check out.

Stayed in the lobby most of the day and should finish the Bountiful book tonight.

Dinner was in the bar - Caesar salad with chicken in a parmesan bowl & Creme Brule. Washed down with Martinis. I love not driving.

Scrabulous was down this afternoon but is working again. I am now playing with Pru in Texas - the internet can be magical.

There is a BCTF Zone meeting here this weekend and I've run into a few familiar faces - Peter, Jo & Margaret.

No comments: