Saturday, March 15, 2014

Starbucks

Hard waking up this morning.  Shocked to see it was 10:00.   Hate to think how I'd be if I was taking any pills.

Took out the garbage and went to Quizno's and Starbucks to pick up lunch and a latte.  Drive felt good.  First time in a week.

Something wrong having a convicted drug smuggler on Paralympic curling team.  He and his son smuggled pills into BC.  Thought it was supposed to be inspirational.

Still feeling a bit off. Spent the day reading.  Finished Anne Perry's, A Sunless Sea and started The Monuments Men.  


1 comment:

robmx said...

15 32495425Just found your blog. I have colon cancer and have been fighting it for 7.4 years. Have wanted to get into any trial of Reolysin that I could for most of that time. Never qualify so I am envious of you being able to try it. I wish you the very best of luck with Reolysin. You luck could well be mine.