Saturday, March 1, 2014

Parking

At VGH for my shot of  radiative isotopes at 12:15.  Same tech who gave me a shot on Tuesday.  Had a great lunch of Eggs Benedict at the Sunshine Diner.  Off to Spanish Banks to read in the sun and see the umbrellas.






Back to VGH at 3:15 for the bone scan.  Good tech today.  Makes all the difference in how relaxed you can get.  The radiologist came in to talk about my ribs.  Cancer showed in the October scan but not in the CTScan.  They did an extra set of pictures by rotating the cameras right around me.  They'll merge those with the CTScan and get a 3-D view.  Didn't get home until 4:45.  

Parking cost about $35  this week.  Such a ripoff.  It's free in Delta because they have a bylaw stopping the hospital from charging. 

Pat picked me up at 5:30 and we went to a VESTA women's dinner at Chongqing on Commercial.  There were about 15 of us and the food was as good as always.  Nice to see old friends. 


No comments: