Thursday, August 29, 2013

Rain

Lots of rain today. I can hear thunder in the distance tonight.  Just started pouring.  Should be sunny tomorrow afternoon. http://globalnews.ca/news/811663/gallery-lightning-storm-lights-up-vancouver-sky/

Went out while the rain wasn't so hard for the nearest cache.  It was in Burkeville, near the airport.  Two more to go.

Third day in a ro I've tried fighting my cold with soup - miso, chowder, sweet & sour.  Yoday was Chinese takeout that did me for lunch and dinner.

The radiation oncologist called to say there were no signs of clotting in my legs.  The plan is to do a CT Scan next week and then 6 to 8 radiation treatments on the tumours at the top of my legs.   It should shrink them, but there is no guarantee that the lymph system will drain the fluids.  Worth the risks I think.

No comments: