Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Check up day

Met Lori at a dog park in Queensborough for today's cache.  We then had lunch with Anni and Gunnar at a nearby Tim Horton's.  They must have been stuck in a horrible crush of traffic as a truck was stalled in the middle of the bridge.  I headed west on the Connector and was at my appointment early.

Saw Karen for the first time in ages.  Tumour markers are 46 and my weight up a bit. The CT Scan results weren't back so she'll call me.   My foot was really swollen.  The tumours in my groin are still big and hurt most of the time.  There are about 6 of the new skin mets.

The plan is to see if a radiation oncologist thinks shrinking the tumours will help the leg drainage.  My next appointment will be in a month instead of two.  I'm to start icing the foot as well as keeping it up.

Picked up a BBQ chicken at Safeway.   Should last a few meals.

No comments: