Monday, August 12, 2013

ICBC

Went to the ICBC Claims Centre to have my accident evaluated.  Couldn't believe that it's going to be    over $1500 to fix.  There is a dent and the bumper wheel well panel and assented door need painting. Also need a new mirror.  No delectable to pay and I'll get a courtesy car (so I can keep geocaching).  Think I'll wait until I've seen the radiation oncologist next week.

First cache I looked for was out of reach over some boulders (NOT 1.5 terrain) but I got an easy one at Rupert Park.  Picked some Japanese food for lunch and dinner.

Fire alarm went off so I carried the garbage out on the way to meet my neighbours outside.  Apparently this was the second time today.  No sign of fire.  Stayed outside until the fire fighters turned it off as it was so loud.

No comments: