Monday, May 2, 2011

What a day!


Up early and was checked out before heading into breakfast.  We met until lunch and did a lot of sharing.  Finished with lunch.  Goodbyes are always so hard!

I went home slowly and found a couple of caches.  Others were elusive or missing.  Got in line for the 4:30 and kept my air going as the twit next to me had a loud radio and was running his engine.  Of course, when it was time to move, my battery was dead!  A worker ran over and she jumped me quickly.  I then moved close to the ferry and kept the motor running.  Another woman had me turn off the engine and see it would restart before letting me on almost last.  What great care.  Neither told me I was a twit.

There was an accident in North Van and the Lions Gate was jammed so took a circuitous route to 2nd Narrows. 

Arrived at Pru's in time for Patrick's 30th celebration.  A large group and that always drains my energy.  Was able to leave just after 9.  Most of us had crowded in front of the TV to listen to Obama announce Bin Laden's death.  Very emotional to watch in a group. 

No comments: