Friday, May 13, 2011

Cloverdale

Met Pam near Cloverdale and we started geocaching.  Noticed my front right tire was down and found a service station with air ($0.50).  It looked okay so I drove Pam back to her car and we started looking for a place to check it.  Most stations are useless.  Ended up at Cloverdale Service.  We switched to Pam's car and continued caching.  Found 12 and then another on the way home.  Pretty good day, considering.

The tire was shredded!  It had separated and the wires inside had punched a bunch of little holes so fixing the first one didn't help.  Had to buy 2 new ones so they matched.  Expensive day but it could have happened anywhere last week.  I was in many places with no cell service and over 100 miles to the next service station!  

Did some shopping on Marine Way and then home by 5.  My backside is still hurting and was really uncomfortable by the end of the day.

Blogger was down last night so I couldn't post.

No comments: