Saturday, May 7, 2011

Memorial for Ralph & Merle

Large gathering from 11 to 4 for friends and relatives of Uncle Ralph and Aunt Merle. Used to have a lot of fun staying with them and on camping trips.

I missed the last two reunions so it was good to see a bunch of cousins. Elaun and I snuck out to find a few caches. I then drove her and Emolin home to Edmonton and they took me out for scrumptious Japanese food.

I booked into another Best Western using points. A weird fellow tried getting money from me in the parking lot and started yelling when I ignored him. I told the clerk and she called the police. They called me and then showed up to arrest him.

I've booked a room in Valemount tomorrow and should be home Monday.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Edmonton, AB

No comments: