Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tumour markers dropping

What a busy day.  Started out at the Agency for bloodwork at 8:30 and then had lunch at the Sunshine Diner.  Picked up pills at the optometrist for my dry eye and arrived at Fairmont at 10 to see Karen.

Saw a resident first who did a thorough exam and I asked her to change my appointment on Friday so I can go to Cheryle's memorial.  A nurse who often gives the shot came in and moved it to the afternoon.  Finally saw Karen at 11:30.  She says I am doing well and the tumour markers have come down again.  I've also lost a couple of kilos again.  The decision is to keep me going on the FASLODEX.  Had time to sit in on the last 25 minutes of the Metastatic Group back at the Agency.  

Needed a cache today so went out near the dike at the end of Westminster Hwy trying to find some fake "poo".  Looked for a long time and tried to reach Pam for a hint.  Then I saw that someone did find it today so just persevered.  Found it in a spot I am sure I had checked a couple of times!

Loaded up with stuff at COSTCO and was home by 3.

Canucks rule!

No comments: