Friday, December 10, 2010

Harrison - Day Three

Had another long sleep.  I went down to the outide pool for a good soak.  It was chilly out but not raining.  It poured as we put the luggage in my car and we were soaked.  Dripped into the Lakeside Cafe for our 2nd free breakfast.

Shopped at The Farmhouse for fresh cheese, Limbert Farms, The Back Porch and Kilby's Christmas Shop for presents and treats.  There were eagles in the trees in Kilby and dead salmon on the beach.  Weather alternated between sun, rain, downpour, hail, thunder, drizzle... all the way home.  Filled up my gas tank for $1.04/litre just east of Mission.

Got to Pru's house at 5 and Jesse cooked us a good dinner.  Pays off having a chef in the family.  Now we just need a scullery maid.  Their box wasn't working so I stayed and so we could watch our news shows on my iPad.

Very glad to get home.  Only carried the essentials upstairs. 

No comments: