Friday, December 17, 2010

Day with friends

Met Georgina and Marilyn at Anni's house at 10 this morning.  So many decorations made it feel like Christmas is nearly here.  I am so behind in doing things this year and her shortbread was just like mine.  Must make some on Sunday!

Discovered the Gourmet Warehouse and bought a bunch of stuff for myself.  What a neat place to shop.  Realized there was little point in driving all the way home so went to Metrotown.  Wandered around but didn't buy anything.  Finally sat a while in Chapters.

Met Pam at 4:45 in Nando's Chicken on Kingsway.  Must eat in these restaurants more often as the chicken is delicious.  We then went upstairs to the board room of Metro Vancouver for a meeting on parks and geocaching.  They introduced the new rules for MV parks and showed a couple of apps. 

iParks Explorer has information and maps for parks they manage and Tap Map which shows public drinking fountains.  Saw a few people I knew.  It is always nice to put faces to the geocaching names.

My lawyer left a message to say I can pick up my settlement cheque for the bus crash next week!

No comments: