Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bone Scan

Drank 4 cups of water and was at VGH by 9:00 for the Bone Scan injection.  I asked about it this time.  Most of the radiative stuff is gone in 6 hours but you can set the alarms at the border off for about a week.  Bit hard to find a vien and I'm left with one of those purple things.

Had Eggs Benedict with tomatoes and avocado at the Sunshine Diner on Broadway.  Loitered over a couple of pots of tea as I had to drink 4 cups.  Back at VGH at 11 for the Scan.  Good technician so it went smoothly.  Hard to lie still for 1/2 an hour when no one is talking at you.

I was home by noon and dozed off a few times through the afternoon.  Picked up dinner at Applause as I just didn't feel like cooking.

Resigned from the Retired Teachers' Executive today.  Too much pressure on how I should do the newsletter.  I have to focus on medical stuff right now.


No comments: