Monday, May 3, 2010

I hit a what?

The main problem today was dealing with a CT Scan without a car.  I had to drink a liter of water and didn't want to be standing at a bus stop.  Pru rearranged her morning and drove me.  I arrived at 9 and was home again by 10.  This time they did a bunch of head shots - and then had to repeat them.  I really didn't want to ask why.

Dean Auto called to say they looked at the car and didn't think the damage was connected to the accident as it looked new.  I must have driven over something.  The housing was gone and the transmission was split in two.  The bill will be over $2,000!

I was quite relieved when he said to file a claim with ICBC.  They were very nice and it looks like it is covered under my collision coverage and I will only pay $300.  Now I have to wait for the adjuster to talk to the mechanic.

Really tired today and fell asleep for a while.

No comments: