Thursday, May 27, 2010

Biopsy

Connie drove me to the Cancer Agency this morning for an Ultrasound guided core biopsy a couple of inches from the top of my right leg.  The worst part was drinking a lot of water to have a full bladder.  Turns out the woman who told me that when setting up the appointment was wrong!  The radiologist and nurse were excellent and explained everything as they went along.  I even watched on the computer screen.  Only the 4th sample hurt.  I guess the freezing was wearing off.

Found Darline and gave her a library book she had commented on last week (The God of the Hive: A novel of suspense featuring Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes).  I read it in 1 day and she'll have a couple of weeks before it is due.  Connie was waiting out front and took me home.  She had bought me a great lunch - sandwich, vegetable stew & bun.  I was really hungry when I got home.  I am supposed to take it easy for a day.  Just sat in front of TV and dozed.

It bled a bit tonight so I added another band aid and used an icepack.

No comments: