Saturday, May 8, 2010

Birthdays

Found a cache that was restarted at Tomahawk Restaurant in North Van.  Went inside for breakfast afterwards.

I'm working on World Cache with partners in Australia, U.S., U.K. and Germany.  I found one by Burrard & 7th that gave coordinates to the person in Australia.  Our American partner sent me coordinates that sent me to Capilano.  My GPS took me to the hatchery and I quickly realized the hike to the cache was up the mountain.  This didn't seem like a 1 or 2 on the difficulty rating so I pulled out the map and decided to drive up to the dam.  This was much better and I found what I was looking for just below the dam.  The coordinates I figured out make no sense so I sent the puzzle off to the group.

Made it just in time for a family birthday celebration at Elaine and Rick's for me, Jesse, Patrick & Chris.  Jesse had to work but the rest of us had a good time.  Lots of music from Gordon Elementary's fun day next door.

No comments: