Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Burnaby Village

Met Andie and the girls at the Burnaby Village Museum.  We started with a ride on the 1912 CW Parker Carousel.  The thing goes 8 km/hour.  There was a small stationary horse for Lily and Andie didn't have to pay to stand with her.  Sadie and I clambered up on big ones (I needed a stool to step up).  We wandered around the site and went in some of the buildings.  There was even a small collection of toys the kids could play with.  We ended with a ride around the site in a 1924 Model T Ford.  Can't get better than that.

We had lunch at IHOP in Brentwood Mall.  I stopped for a reserved book at the library on the way home.

Got the date for my Ultrasound guided core biopsy.  I have to be at the Agency at 11 next Thursday - with a driver.

 

No comments: