Thursday, March 11, 2010

How much?

Strange day today.  Arrived at the Cancer Agency at 9 for bloodwork and then saw my oncologist at 10:20.  My lymph nodes are smaller, there is nothing showing on my sore ribs (must be muscle strain) and the blood clot is smaller.  I am to carry on doing what I'm doing.  Parking for this little visit was $10.50!!  

Stopped at Kidsbooks for birthday present shopping and met an old friend.

Talked to my lawyer about the bus accident and he has received an offer from the U.S. insurance company.  No where near what we think it should be for losing a year of my retirement, the broken ankle and stress.  We'll try again.

Enjoyed the Canucks game from Phoenix, even though we lost in the shootout.  Didn't see Connie, Kevin or Pam in the crowd.

Had a note on Facebook from my cousin's wife that my Uncle Ralph died tonight.  I stayed with them many times and we even camped together when I was small.  He was a special man.

No comments: