Saturday, March 20, 2010

Finally finished newsletter

Finally got the last article in for the Vancouver RTA newsletter and sent it off to the printer this morning.  I hate getting so close to the deadline now I am retired.  Must give others a pep talk!!!

Took a couple of books back to the library and there were 3 more waiting for me.  Now the newsletter is gone, the rain is coming and the Olympics/Paralympics are over, I can read in peace (except for Bejewelled).

Looked for a new cache in Vancouver and just didn't get it!  I know I'll hate myself when I figure it out.  Had lunch at Top's and did some shopping at Staples & London Drugs.  Did look at a cache near the Queensborough Bridge but haven't figured out yet how to get to the little dog park without walking through traffic.


No comments: