Thursday, April 23, 2009

60

Well I have now lived longer than my father or his father did. Not bad since a couple of oncologists predicted I'd be dead in 2 years in 1993.

Had lunch (lamb souvlaki & lentil soup) at Tops with Nancy, Diane and Rum. (chocolates & wine - mmmm). Picked up some stuff at London Drugs. I was out of everything.

Physio was at 2. After the session was nearly over, the clerk knocked to say the 2:00 client was still waiting. I found my appointment slip when I came home and this time I was right. I'll take it in next week to prove it. My legs are a bit sore and she says it is the tendons. I'm to stay on level ground for a few days.

Decided to come home instead of geocaching. Bacon and eggs for dinner.

Several calls, cards and emails from friends. I do like birthdays!

No comments: