Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rain

It is pouring tonight but I managed to avoid it each time I was out.

Went to Steveston to buy a Baggalini Messanger Bag at Jet-Lag Travel Fashion Boutique. Picked up some Halibut & Chips at Pajo's Fish and Chips at Garry Point Park. Sat on a bench near the beach and ate while watching the river traffic.

Used a coupon at Staples for a new mouse pad - that Teacher Card is going to last forever. Sat in front of Future Shop to syn my iTouch.

Met Moira at Applause for Japanese dinner and then to Starbucks for a Vivanno Chocolate Banana. Certainly addictive!

My Shaw stopped working tonight. I sat on hold for about 1/2 an hour (reading & watching Olympics). The tech decided that it was the wireless router so I took it off and things worked fine. Funny thing is it never worked as wireless & the Geek Squad is coming tomorrow to install a new powerful one. I will be able to use the laptop & iTouch with it.

No comments: