Tuesday, February 25, 2014

REOLYSIN® in Combination With Paclitaxel

Next stage.   Saw Karen Gelmon this morning.  My tumour markers are creeping upa d the CTScan shows tumours are growing.  The big one in my leg has broken through the skin and there is a new mass down the leg.

I've agreed to enter another clinical trial.  It's REOLYSIN® in Combination With Paclitaxel.  I don't know if I'll be chosen to get the Reolysin yet.  It's a virus that attacks cancer cells.  I have to go in for intravenous treatment and won't be able to drive if I get the Reolysin as they'll give me Benadryl first.  Each treatment will beep about an hour and I'll be going in several days a month.  

Sweet talked my way out of a ticket as I was there far longer than expected.  Bought my ICBC at the BCAA. Picked up some groceries at Granville Island.

Headache tonight.  I'll have to stop taking Tylenol and eating grapefruit.


No comments: