Wednesday, February 26, 2014

How many pokes?

At the Cancer Agency at 8:30 this morning.  Don't like these early mornings.  Nurse drew blood from my port but missed a vial, so I had to go back.  She had to put in another tube of saline, draw the blood and flush with Heperin to prevent clotting.  She was so apologetic, I couldn't be upset.  

Had an EKG and headed to VGH for a MUGA test on my heart.  Got a shot at 10 and went for a cup of tea.  Back at 11 for a shot of radioactive enzymes and the scan.  Had this in 2008 and couldn't finish as my back was so painful.  This time I nearly fell asleep. 

Got a sandwich on my way back to the car.  Parking was $20 for the morning.  Grabbed a latte on the way home.  

Had a headache and sore leg last night.  Feeling better tonight.  

No comments: