Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Lost in Delta

Picked up a package in Point Roberts.  Tried the new highway, but it was pouring, so didn't see much.  

Was on my way to Pam's to work on puzzles, but got lost. The signage for the new road sucks.  I ended up back on it,  you used to drive straight from the border to Ladner Trunk, so thought the exit to Ladner, was just to the town. Wrong!  The next exit said US.  By the time I saw the next sign for Vancouver, it was too late to change lanes. It was still pouring.  Not a time to swerve in front of other cars.  Ended up almost in New West. Needless to say, I was very late.

Pam's power was out so we moved to Lori's.  The sun came out in the afternoon so we did find a few caches in Tsawwassen.  We were in a valley of bright blue skies.  Ominous clouds surrounded us on the horizon.  It was like being in the eye of a hurricane.

Have a couple of irritating sores.  One on my tongue and the other on the leg tumour.

No comments: