Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Dentist

Today wad my six month checkup.  Cleaning bid sure a lot better than it used to be.  Took molds of my teeth and will tooth back on my upper plate. If fell off months ago and I actually kept it safe.  Hard putting the molds in my mouth after the cancer surgery.  I'll pick it tomorrow.

Stopped at Granville Island Market and then got dome Japanese food on the way home.  Nice and soft since my front tooth was gone.  Had two miso soups and an extra avocado roll, so it took care of lunch and dinner.  I now have a cold, so thought the miso would help.

Slept most of the afternoon and again after dinner.  How do you get a cold while on antibiotics?  Not fair.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there, Val! How are you now? Let me commend your diligence on visiting the dentist to keep your teeth strong and healthy. A lot of people seem to neglect their responsibility to their teeth that they end up with poor oral health. Don't forget your appointments okay? Take care!

Elliot Bagley

Unknown said...

If you are still looking a dentist in Hamilton i would suggest you to go for my dentist.As he is one of experience & qualified person & i am sure he is help you to take away from this.

Unknown said...

Hi Val! It's good that you managed to maintain a sound oral health through the years. I hope you’ll stay cavity-free for years to come! Anyway, keep us posted with your future dental appointments. Take care!

Alexis Jensen @ Kelleher Ortho

Unknown said...

If any one is looking for an ideal dentist in Brampton, then you can be assured by visiting the sophisticated clinic of Dr. Abouzgia Oral Surgery.