Thursday, September 19, 2013

Starbucks

Maureen brought back my laundry and we drove to a cache to fill the day on her calendar.  Then to Starbucks. Sat outside.  Probably the last day to do that for a while as the weather is changing.

Got my mail for the first time this week.  Moved the laundry to the door of the bedroom.  Fell asleep for a bit.

Feeling somewhat better.  Pains in the groin and abdomen hardly ever come.  Do have some new back pain but it doesn't last long.  My feet are still big and my ankles feel like they're wrapped with bandages.  The leg is sill big but is going down.  I really noticed it last night while getting into bed.  It wasn't as heavy swinging it up on the bed.

Starting to feel some pins and needles on the bottom of both feet that I think is a side effect of my chemo.  Got my appointment card today and will see Karen on October 1st.  My 14 days of the first cycle ends next Tuesday.  I then get a 7 day break to recover and should start the next 14 days on the 2nd.

No comments: