Friday, September 27, 2013

Matt's Award

Matt was in Victoria for dinner at Government House with the Lieutenant Governor.  The program he ran for PLEA, Career Path, was awarded an Award of Excellence.  Well deserved.  He really made a difference to some of the youth he got working.

Saw my GP this afternoon. Was finally able to reach my left big toe to get a nail clipping for testing to see if I really have a fungal infection.  Nails on the right foot will just have to keep growing as I can't reach them.  Getting closer.  Forgot to tell him about my sore back.  Had to get a new prescription for my stomach pills as I dumped the bottle into my cup of tea. A lot of pills dissolved.

Bought groceries at Granville Island.  Got a cream with lavender and honey to treat my dry leg.  I like if as it doesn't leave a greasy film.

No comments: