Sunday, September 29, 2013

GERD is back

I got a prescription Thursday for Ranitidine to replace the bottle that fell into my tea but was too tired to find parking at 69th & Granville during rush hour.  Kept putting it off - big mistake.  Spent the night sitting up.  Threw up a couple of times.  Was smart enough not to panic the first time.  Must throw out the spicy ketchup.  No red the second time.  The good news is I was able to kneel on left leg and get back up.

Went out before the big storm arrived thus morning and have a big bottle of pills.

Didn't eat much and think it has settled down.  Big black mark on the bottom of left big toe.  Just like the one I had on the back of my right knee.  Something burst.  Have had a mild headache for days.  Glad I see my oncologist Tuesday.


No comments: