Wednesday, June 12, 2013

UBC Caching

Lucky I went early to te Cancer Agency for my bloodwork as it took an hour. My dermatologist gave me an order for nutrition and thyroid test and said it should be easy to add to regular test - NOT.   They has to phone my oncologist as only a staff doctor could order tests.  The orders had to be redone and more labels made.  Gave up 8 vials of blood and finally left with the nurses still doing paperwork.  Last time I'll do that to them. 

Was late getting back home to meet Lori and Maureen but they used the time to find a cache.  We worked our way along to UBC.  Good lunch at Togo Sushi, but very salty.  Got home just after 4 and drank a whole bottle of water.  Fell asleep a couple of times while waiting for the others.  

My leg started hurting and I went to bed at 8:30.  Slept for a few hours and have now moved to the chair.  Still hurting but not as much.  

No comments: